Knowledge without character is dangerous. Here are a few examples:
- “One of the weaknesses of the scientific method is it assumes the integrity of all participants involved” (John Grant, Corrupted Science). When scientists lie, science fails. See Grant for numerous examples.
- Hitler had a college education.
- Dr. Mengele was highly educated and committed intelligent abominations.
- Young men joining ISIS have college degrees from Western universities.
- Osama bin Laden had a bookshelf full of books.